- Brands need to rebuild trust. In the wake of recent data scandals, consumers now expect to know exactly why their data is needed and what it’s going to be used for.
- Legal codifications (like GDPR and CCPA) are an essential part of this process.
- Shifting the balance of power from brands back to consumers will be a positive in the long run.
- Compliance may be tough, given the siloed data management practices present in many businesses.
- It’s important to have a company-wide data strategy. What’s needed? How is it going to help the customer experience? How will it be stored and…
This is only a snippet of a Mobile Marketing Article written by Charlie Braithwaite
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.