- Dynamic Delivery is now out of Beta — no need to bundle all features at install. Dynamically deliver certain features on-demand. Eg. Push customer service chat only when customer needs help
- Conditional Delivery allows developers to deliver some parts of the App based on country, device or SDK version. Eg. ship NFC payments module only if device supports it
- Internal app sharing — Now just upload your test build in Play Store and share URL with testers without worrying about any validations
- In-app updates — Now push app updates from inside the app without redirecting users to Play Store
- Peer groups — now benchmark your app against peer for ratings, app size,…
This is only a snippet of a Mobile Marketing Article written by Deepak Abbot
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.